Wake Forest University Conference & Event Services is pleased to welcome you to our beautiful campus. It is our mission to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible as we become your home away from home throughout your camp or conference. Please let our experienced event staff know if you need anything at all during your stay!
Guest lodging is available during our summer season, in 21 spectacular Residence Halls.
For your Safety:
- Gated Community on Wake Forest Reynolda Campus.
- During check-in, staff will provide you our conference key card access specific to your residence hall and meeting space location.
For your Convenience:
- Complimentary parking on campus.
- Complimentary wireless and high speed internet capabilities are available campus wide for all guests using our facilities.
- Coin operated laundry facilities in each residence hall.
- Linens available upon request, fees apply.
- Wells Fargo ATMs are available on campus.
- ZSR Library is open and welcomes the community and visitors.
- The Bookstore and Deacon Shop are located on Hearn Plaza for all your Demon Deacon gear.
Affordable meal plans are available for camp and meeting attendees at the University. You can choose from a full range of catering and dining experiences. If you have food allergies or specific needs during your stay, please let our event staff know, it’s our pleasure to ensure you are taken care of.
Other Campus Dining Locations:
- The Benson University Center offers food court style dining on a retail basis. Favorites include Chick-Fil-A, and made to order grilled items and delicious deli sandwiches. Grab n’ Go Store – convenience items, sushi, salads, sandwiches, parfaits, beverages and more.
- Starbucks located in the Z. Smith Reynolds Library and North Dining Hall offer inviting environments in both locations for you to enjoy your favorite Starbucks beverages and foods.
- Subway is conveniently located on the Quad, enjoy all your favorites without leaving campus.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels, located in the Business School, Farrell Hall.
- Zick’s, located on the Quad, where you can enjoy specialty pizzas and salads.
Please contact us for daily options and hours of operation as they vary during the summer months.
Parking and Transportation
Attendees may park on the Reynolda Campus complimentary. If you are attending a conference during the traditional summer months, you will need a parking pass to hang in your vehicle during your stay, this pass will also allow you entry after hours into our gated community.
Our event staff can arrange transportation services for you, whether your need is from an airport, or to arrange travel during your conference, let find the right solution for you.
Estimated travel time to Wake Forest University.
- Greensboro’s PTI – 25 minutes
- Charlotte Douglas Intl – 90 minutes
- Raleigh-Durham Intl – 2 hours